30 May 2010

A Smile

My Casey is now in middle school. It's been awhile since we learned together in first grade. What a treat to be remembered this way! Thank you, Casey, for this mailbox surprise!
May 21, 2010

Dear Mrs. Green,

You were my first grade teacher and you got me ready for all the grades after. Another way to think about it is that you are the foundation of my learning. You are the reason I have gotten so far. Thanks to you I got straight A's. Not only did you teach me how to read and write, you were also a super fun teacher. We did all kinds of fun things and projects. Remember the time the class made apple sauce? You were the only teacher that I could talk to about hunting, because you were a hunter too. So you can see, you are my favorite teacher that I have ever had.

Your friend,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment